Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Firsts for Ms.I

Ms. I has had a whole bunch of new and exciting things happening to her. For one, she started preschool this year. She absolutely loves it. We just had parent-teacher conference...and guess what???? Ms. I IS SHY! I don't think we could tell! (With how she acts at home) But overall is right on track on most things for kindergarten.
She also started ballet. She enjoys it...most of the time. "Ballet is boring. I like tap." But then when I went to watch during parents time ballet looked fun. They did "butterfly wings" and "flower petals". Of course after that day she liked ballet. I guess it just depends on the day.
Finally she was in her first parade. :-( It was hard for me to let her be on the float! Fortunately she was not kidnapped and made it back safely. She was on her dance schools float to kick off the fair. (The fair is lame compared to my hometown county fair). So that is the list of Ms. I's new firsts!

1 comment:

školarka said...

Hello! My name is Jelena. I am from Croatia. I dont now english very well, but I will learn. I am 13 years old. I wish you luck. I wish luck to Ivory.