Sunday, November 1, 2009

Mischievous Mister L

Mr. L is a little boy who likes to get into food. He likes to get into our food storage food. He likes to get into the fridge. In fact I found him in the fridge this week with three broken eggs near him. I would have taken a picture...but I was honked off.
AND he likes to get into the pantry....
I think he was trying to get some cookies from the top shelf. He is one persistent little boy.
Last night he tinkled in his underwear. He wanted to put those back on and he was throwing a huge tantrum! We tried to give him clean undies that looked similar but he kept trying to get the ones in the dirty hamper. Finally I put the tinkled undies in the washer and "planted" the clean one into the hamper. Frosdaddy let the crying boy loose and he ran straight to the hamper and put them on. He thought he won BUT we fooled him! Silly boy.

3 comments:

Brooks said...

Sometimes my boy does really funny things too, but at the moment I'm just so irritated and frustrated. I usually laugh later and wish I had taken a picture. Aren't children so funny how particular they are about some things/

Megan Gery said...

what a climber! love the underwear trick. i think it's funny when kids get so picky. of course, i'm not the one dealing with it...

Leah said...

HMMM.... This reminds me of the time that Forrest climbed the Mather's wood china cabinet and it fell on him. It is funny to see parts of Forrest in your children.