Friday, April 10, 2009

Because I Knew You....




....I have been changed for good. ~Contented~ Ahh...Frosdaddy and I went to see "Wicked" while we were in Ft. Myer's Florida. It was great! Honestly, it was my first professional play. Since then (we saw it March 18th) I have listened to the CD non stop...and now Ms. I likes to play Elphaba and Glinda (we switch being them..though she loves being Glinda because she puts on her fluffy sleeping beauty dress and crown and wand) Occasionally I hear her singing: "No one mourns the wicked" OR "Your gonna be pop-u-lar" OR "Loathing" (I don't think she can say unadulterated) OR "I hope your happy now"...the cute thing is she has deemed Mr. L Boq... daddy is Fieryo...(though she has trouble saying it) and Ms. G is a flying monkey...hah...poor Ms. G. Anyway..the photo is of her as Elphaba....
***UPDATE*** Mr. L.....as I was posting this pointed to the picture and as plain as day said: "Elphaba" Are you kidding??? for those of you who know Mr. L...he is a little man of few words....geesh.....

2 comments:

Randa said...

That's so cute that Ivory sings the songs and plays the characters...

Amanda & I saw Wicked last summer for my birthday and it was one of the coolest things I've ever seen. I absolutely loved it and can't wait to see it again. We did the same thing, playing the CD over and over again. Our favorite songs are For Good, Defying Gravity, Loathing, and Popular. What a wonderful production!

I'm glad you enjoyed it. Take care.

Megan Gery said...

how cute! don't you love Wicked? I've seen it twice and I would go again in a second!