Friday, February 6, 2009

Our Love

I just wanted to let everyone know that life is busy. We have not kept in touch as well as we could have. We just wanted to let everyone know that when life is less hectic (IF life if less hectic)...or maybe when all the kids have moved out ;-) That we will try to keep in touch as much as possible. We will still try now but Frosdaddy is working morning until night and S-Mom is almost always running around town and cleaning after Mr. L. By the time the kids are in bed Frosdaddy and S-Mom just want to snuggle together and be with each other. Please keep us updated and we will do our best to do the same! Love you all! The Rackhams

3 comments:

Rachel Mary said...

Well I should be a little better friend and call you - but I do need your mailing address for an invitation to my shower!!

I love ya lots

Unknown said...

Hahaha I need to work on it too, and I only have Andrew to take care of! For now anyways, come August 23 who knows how I will function...

Jess said...

Hey, its Sis. Carlson, the missionary from BG Ohio. don't know if you remember, but I just ran into your blog through the Gery's. It was nice to play a little catch up! Ivory was just a cute little baby when I was there, and now she is such a big girl! and Two other kiddos! That is great! I have two little girls myself now, and my second is only a month older than your little Gem.