Thursday, December 11, 2008

THEE punch recipe ;-)

INGREDIENTS
2 (46 fluid ounce) bottles cranberry-raspberry juice
1 (32 fluid ounce) bottle pina colada mix (non-alch of course)
2 liters raspberry ginger ale soda

DIRECTIONS
In a large plastic container, combine cranberry-raspberry juice with the pina colada mix. Freeze overnight.
Remove from freezer 30 minutes prior to serving. To serve place frozen slush in punch bowl and slowly add raspberry ginger ale.

Yum! I am not really a fan of pina colada OR raspberry OR ginger ale....BUT all mixed together this is just fabulous!

(I heard a lot of people at the reception comment on this punch! Positively comment.)

3 comments:

musson said...

ooooooohhhhhhhhh!!

THank you for posting this!! I can't wait to try it!
OH and what are your guys plan for Christmas? Is Ohio in the picture?

Anonymous said...

YAY! I found your blog after you posted on mine! Now I can keep in touch with you guys. Pretty sure this is the first time I've seen Gemma. She's adorable! And your other kids are getting so big! Miss you guys! Take care!

Jen Lynn said...

I am having so much fun tonight. Wasting time on blogs following one link to another.

Your kids are so old!

How are you guys?