Thursday, December 11, 2008

Jordan and Cyndi's Wedding

Mr. L in his suit! Isn't he cute??
Close up on Mr. L
Ms. G and her cousin, Ellie. (Ellie is a month and eight
days older than Ms. G) Aren't they adorable???
Ms. I in her beautiful dress. She LOVESto be referred
to as the flower girl. And look at her pose!
Our precious G. Isn't she cute?

The reception was great. The best part was the dolled up kids. Unfortunately for Mr. L he got a fever and wasn't feeling well most of the night. Poor guy. The punch was the best! I found the recipe online. Yum! Oh, and of course Cyndi was beautiful and Jordan was handsome. It was a lovely reception.

2 comments:

musson said...

oh how adorable are your kids?! So you made the punch for the reception? And it was the best? I think you should post this recipe!! :)

And poor Locke!!

Oh and how is school going for you guys?

Rackham Family said...

Actually the punch was made by my mother-in-law. BUT I found the recipe online. I don't even really like raspberry or pina colada but this was delicious!