Sunday, August 8, 2010

My Birthday

My birthday was eons ago but I wanted to blog about what my sweet hubby did! I was expecting something but I did not know what! So...Frosdaddy tells me that he has to go help someone move that morning! (yeah right, I saw right through that one)...then I get a knock on the door! Someone wants to take my kids away. It is OK though, I know who it is. They pass me my first clue which leads me to here:
This is The Daily Grind. There I meet my friend Stephy who had the next clue. It leads me to Sugar Magnolia where I then meet:
Rachael (and Frosdaddy pre-bought some yummy delicacies!) Rachael had our next clue which leads to Lauren and here:
Now that everyone is together our next clues lead us to a fun pottery place!
Here Frosdaddy prepaid to have us each paint a $10 piece. It was fun (and my favorite part of the hunt)

The woman then gave us our next clue which led to Olive Garden.
We ate dinner there and close to the end of our meal I was wondering how we were going to get the next clue and the waitress slipped the clue on our table. (She also wanted to know if my boyfriend (aka Frosdaddy aka MY husband) had a brother) Turns out Frosdaddy was only there minutes before we arrived describing our little group. The clue led us to a friend's home...where we each got a massage on the chair... The last clue was fun! It led us home where we got pampered by our hubby's (though only one could make it)...they massaged our feet and hands...painted our toes...and we ate popcorn and watched: When in Rome!

And of course we had yummy cake...chocolate! With Mockingjay Decor. It was my Hunger Games cake! Mockingjay cake! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SOOOOOO FUN! Love the Mockinjay cake! Can't wait for the book to come out! Love that hubby did all that for you! Miss you guys!